RE: st: different income range

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: different income range
Date   Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:19:21 -0000

Dear Feno and/or Nirina:

Sorry, but

1. Just asking the same questions repeatedly will
get the same answers (or none at all).

2. We don't know anything about your data,
or what is appropriate for them,
that you don't know. In particular, any
conversion from codes 1 2 3 to dollars
must depend on _your_ choice of class midpoints.

Feno (a.k.a. Nirina M.)