Re: st: new command for SSC Archive users: adoupdate

From   [email protected] (William Gould, Stata)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: new command for SSC Archive users: adoupdate
Date   Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:04:11 -0600

Richard Williams <[email protected]> noted that with the new
-adoupdate- (available from the latest official update; type
-update, query-),

> On a couple of routines from non-SSC sites, I get the message
>
>     cannot tell because distribution dates not provided by source
>
> What exactly does a user have to do to provide the distribution
> dates?  Do you need to put a line like this in the .pkg file?
>
>    d Distribution-Date: 20050617
>
> Or is it something else?

Getting the source to include

     d Distribution-Date: 20050617