Re: st: saving graph

From   "Svend Juul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: saving graph
Date   Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:37:16 +0100

Tomas wrote

I use STATA/SE 9.1, operating system Windows XP.  I saved graph in
format Stata Graph (gph). And graph in this format I cannot use again.
When I save the graph in format As-Is Graph (gph) I can use it again but
for graphs in this format I cannot use command combine. I attach syntaxt
for my graph and the data as well. Please  change the directiory for use
in syntax and try to save this graph in your coumputer. It does not work
any more in my computer.

Please note that you are not allowed to include attachments in Statalist
postings (and it didn't work).

I think this is a case where you should ask Stata technical support.

Svend

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000  Aarhus C, Denmark