st: RE: [question about testing for normality]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: [question about testing for normality]
Date   Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:13:40 -0000

Please use informative titles for your posts.

Nothing in this question looks unique to econometrics.

It all depends what you want to do with
the distributions in question, which you do not say.

Otherwise my advice is that given earlier
this week to a questioner about -sktest-.

Isabel Vargas