RE: st: SAS equivalent command

From   "b. water" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: SAS equivalent command
Date   Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:08:06 +0000

to kit baum, apology if i gave the wrong impression. what i meant was since i am not able to prepare the data set even for gllamm, i am stuck. from www.gllamm.org website i realised that i can run gllamm stata 6.0 upwards. sorry for the misunderstanding.

regards,
bw

From: Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: SAS equivalent command
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:01:58 -0500

b.water said

as nick (cox) said in earlier posting, PROC Mixed equivalent could be either
gllamm or xtmixed (Stata 9), but without being able to prepare the data for
gllamm (since my Stata is version 8.2) i think i am effectively stuck for
the time being.

Since ssc desc gllamm indicates that the program runs under Stata 6.0+, I don't see why you're stuck.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html
*
* For searches and help try: