RE: st: strange -storecmd- behavior

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: strange -storecmd- behavior
Date   Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:03:41 -0000

Interestingly, this fix to the version
control problem itself runs into a
version control problem. Under Stata 7,
the option -missing- was not allowed
with -version-, so a further level of
handling is required.

Also, I no longer have Stata 6
installed, but the original versions
should work with Stata 6.

I'll post revised files to Kit Baum
in due course.

Nick Cox

> Yes indeed. How stupid of me not to see that. Thanks
> very much.

Jean Marie Linhart, StataCorp LP