st: RE: Accessing correlation matrix after -pwcorrs-

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Accessing correlation matrix after -pwcorrs-
Date   Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:51:26 -0000

No. What is left behind after -pwcorrs- is
just the last correlation it did.

What you want can be done in many other ways.
One is to use -makematrix- from SSC with the
-listwise- option.

Doing it from first principles is also
straightforward and has many advantages.

R.E. De Hoyos