st: RE: RE: uses of Bland-Altman plots

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: uses of Bland-Altman plots
Date   Tue, 6 Dec 2005 22:47:03 -0000

More generally, Bland-Altman plots are just
special case of residual vs fitted plots,
an idea with even longer roots. So after
an appropriate -regress-, -rvfplot- is
yet another way to do it.

Other discussions of this area have appeared in

2004. Graphing agreement and disagreement.
The Stata Journal 4: 329--349.

and will appear in

Assessing agreement of measurements and
predictions in geomorphology. Geomorphology
in press

Nick Cox