st: Re: XML output

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: XML output
Date   Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:26:49 -0500

ivreg2 does not have any XML output options. It does have the capability to save estimates, internally to Stata.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

On Dec 6, 2005, at 2:33 AM, statalist-digest wrote:

I'm writing a Stata program that needs to save regression and data
output to multiple MS Excel worksheets. Has anyone tweaked the xml
output options in IVREG2 or XMLSAVE to enable this sort of thing? If
not, does anyone have any recommendations regarding where I should
start? Thanks much.