st: AW: Codebook as codebook can

From   "Fabian, Gregor" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: AW: Codebook as codebook can
Date   Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:06:21 +0100

sorry for asking first and searching second,
thank you for answering.
With your suggestions i'd have all information but one (category) after another.
What I want is Var1 - varname, label, all values, distrubution... Var2 - varname, label, values.... and so on.
I found a partial solution by using codebook with tabulate(99999)option.
what I still want toi add is a percentage distribution.
Gregor Fabian

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]Im Auftrag von Fabian,
Gregor
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005 10:38
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Codebook as codebook can

Hello to the statalisters,
in order to get a "complete codebook" i'm trying to create
a log-file with all information of a dataset.
codebook gives me the varname, varlabel, range etc;
fileinfo all values (incl. label) of the variables;
further I'd need a tabulation of (most) vars.
Is there a way to bring it in one file?
thanks
Gregor Fabain

Gregor Fabian