RE: st: Re: Clear the Results Window

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Clear the Results Window
Date   Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:58:56 -0000

It won't bite in practice, but the line

qui query

does nothing useful here. Almost all of the
work here is done by the single line

. di _newline(`=c(pagesize)')

although that's not easy to remember or type.

Tom Trikalinos