Re: st: RE: 2 lists of instruments

From   Tinna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: 2 lists of instruments
Date   Sun, 4 Dec 2005 23:50:24 -0500

I feel like jumping in to the conversation although the original
question is not posted by me.

My question is: If one wants to report the first stage estimations of
a models as the one described before. Should all instruments be used
in the regression predicting x1 and again in x2? That is, should there
be two first stages, with different dependent variable (x1 and x2) but
the same regressors?

Tinna