RE: st: Stratifying after regression (with 2 interactions)

From   "Raoul C Reulen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Stratifying after regression (with 2 interactions)
Date   Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:12:35 -0000

Oke, let me clarify this:
This is the model that I am using:

.xi: regress BP i.age*group sexe

Now I want to know how the regression coefficient of the variable group
varies with age.
So I could use .lincom to calculate the different combinations. For
example,
.lincom _age_1Xgroup + group, would give me the regression coefficient
of "group" in age group 1. But if I were to use .xi: regress BP group
sexe if age==1, the regression coefficient of group is different from
above.