Re: st: dd some lines to a graph

From   Rose Medeiros <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: dd some lines to a graph
Date   Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:05:43 -0500

-version #- sets Stata to interpret commands as it would have in previous versions. Adding -version 7- or -version 6- to the top of the ado files may fix the problem.
Hope that helps,
Rose

Haidong Wang wrote:

Hi all,

I want to add some lines to a graph. But the tricky part is that the
lines cannot extend across the entire length of the graph, but will
essentially only
half of the graph, so that they only map out something close to the
upper right quadrant of the graph.

The idea is the same as grnote previously available. Unfortunately the
user-written grnote command is not compatible with Stata 8.0 or 9.0. I
noticed that there was a similar question on the Statalist. I wonder
if some one has solved the same problem somehow in Stata 8.0. Thanks a
lot!

HW

*
* For searches and help try: