RE: st: RE: Logistic regression with correlated predictors

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Logistic regression with correlated predictors
Date   Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:05:03 -0000

I don't think there is any Stata program
to apply ridge ideas to logistic regression.
The Stata way of approaching your problem
would probably centre on using science
and preliminary exploratory analysis to
cut down the set of predictors.

Peter Lewycky