Re: Thanks! RE: st: A way to "set more off" forever?

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Thanks! RE: st: A way to "set more off" forever?
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:38:05 +0100

Clare L Maxwell wrote:
> I had read through the part Nick mentions below, tried the profile.do
> also, but never thought to check "more" as a command, so never
> discovered ",permanently."    I will try it out at the beginning of
> the data-processing command file I am building, then set it back on
> at the end.

You will not need to set it back to at the end. As Nick said, it is a local
action. Hence, it does not have any effects on what you are doing at the
command line.

Uli

+49 (030) 25491-361