st: RE: thanks / a new question - heterogeneity test

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: thanks / a new question - heterogeneity test
Date   Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:35:53 -0000

You need to do a little programming. Clone meta.ado
as andreimeta.ado, change the name of the program
accordingly, and insert new definitions of -global-s
saving what you want.

Andrei Malinovschi