st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Logging output directly to a log file without using the viewer

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Logging output directly to a log file without using the viewer
Date   Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:36:21 -0000

I guess wildly that a very few users might be looking at help
on -log- when they really need -file-, but almost none
vice versa.

Over to StataCorp.

David Winter