st: ltable overlay graphs confidence intervals

From   Susan Donath <>
Subject   st: ltable overlay graphs confidence intervals
Date   Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:26:20 +1100

Hello Statalisters

When I use the overlay option in ltable graph, the confidence intervals on my graphs disappear.
Any ideas?

Also, when I use the msymbol option to try to set different symbols on the plotted graphs, all the graphs use the first symbol
ie msymbol(i O o) results in all three graphs having no marker symbol.

Susan Donath

Senior Research Fellow
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit
Murdoch Children's Research Institute & University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics
Royal Children's Hospital
Parkville, Vic. 3052. AUSTRALIA

Tel. 9345 4742 Fax 9345 6000
All numbers area code 03 or international prefix +6

* For searches and help try: