RE: RE: st: right justifying strings, left padding strings with zeros

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: RE: st: right justifying strings, left padding strings with zeros
Date   Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:11:07 -0000

In statistics, as you should know, making wild
assumptions about the unknown is the road to
perdition.

Omission of the UCLA site from my little list was
just an accident. The people at LA have put
together an enormous amount of good stuff,
much of it filling in some gaps within the official
documentation.

Clare L Maxwell