RE: Re: st: intervention analysis: apologies and second try

From   n j cox <>
Subject   RE: Re: st: intervention analysis: apologies and second try
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:29:07 +0000

Statalist is intended for beginners too.

The point is mainly that beginners often ask questions that are difficult to answer. Your first question was difficult to answer; your
second question got much better answers.

Also, _some_ beginners _some times_ appear to treat the list as a
way of not thinking or of not doing any work themselves. That's
difficult for more experienced users to admire or accept. Of course,
guessing what lies behind a particular posting is difficult.

Don't be put off by your first venture on the list.

E. Padoano

Ok, I will wear sackcloth and ashes, but I did not know about "scirus".

I promise not to bother this group with uninformed questions any more.
In fact I am now sure that the group is not intended for beginners.

Thank you very much for your help.

* For searches and help try: