Re: st: RE: relative frequency in tables

From   Paolo Grillo <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: relative frequency in tables
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:56:05 +0100

I found the command tab3way - findit tab3way- that is exactly what I wanted.
This command looks more elegant than stratification.
Paolo Grillo

Nick Cox wrote:
sysuse auto
gen himpg = mpg > 20
bysort himpg : tab for rep78, row col

Paolo Grillo
I need to build a table with three variables (one row, a col and a
supercol) and I would like to put in each cell the frequency, the
relative frequency within its row and within its column of
each cell, as > it is possible in a -tabulate- twoway.

*   For searches and help try:

__________ Informazione NOD32 1.1295 (20051120) __________

Questo messaggio  è stato controllato dal Sistema Antivirus NOD32

* * For searches and help try: * * *