st: RE: Additional lines on histogram

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Additional lines on histogram
Date   Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:44:15 -0000

I think this has come up before, but I couldn't
find an answer in the archives.

I find that -bcolor(none)- suffices to make the
lines fully visible. That's not a solution if
you want some other -bcolor()-.

Eric G. Wruck