RE: st: An urgent request for help :-)

From   "Salvati, Jean" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: An urgent request for help :-)
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:52:23 -0500

<suest> followed by <nlcom> might be relevant.

One way of storing estimation results is to use <estimates store>. The
help file for <nlcom> contains an example.

The alternative is to write a program that stores estimation results in
matrices, and then passes them to your own code for the test.

Jean Salvati