Re: st: About Statalist

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   Re: st: About Statalist
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:21:47 -0500

I assure you Michele that we do not put the word Spam in the subject line; my guess is that it is your company's spam filter doing that. See if you can get your computer people to place "" on a preferred list, or whatever your company's spam filter calls it, that is allowed through. Otherwise, there is nothing we can do from this end.
Suggestions anyone?

Michele Favre M. wrote:

Hi, I'm having some trouble with some of statalist emails, some of them come
with the word "Spam" in the Subject... my company server has a Spam filter
so I'm not receiving all the mails you send and is very annoying... is there
any way to fix this?