Re: st: Standardized Response Mean. Does Stata calculate this?

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standardized Response Mean. Does Stata calculate this?
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:00:04 -0500

Isn't this simply the t-statistic from a difference of means test?  If
so, "help ttest" should get you going.

Best,
Alan