st: Re: xtivreg2

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: xtivreg2
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:36:07 -0500

As the message announcing xtivreg2 indicated, this routine is a 'wrapper' for our ivreg2 routine. That routine has been extensively updated since the Software Update of SJ 4:2. In fact the next issue of SJ should contain a new Software Update. At present the most recent version of ivreg2, which you need, is on SSC. (As mentioned last night we are having some server issues making it difficult to download that very file, but we hope to have those fixed this morning (EST: within next several hours). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html