st: RE: get the value of percentiles for each state

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: get the value of percentiles for each state
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:28:10 -0000

First, please don't send email junk like .vcf to Statalist
as it messes up the archives and the digest.

	Plain text only!

Second, these measures cannot be calculated without
some replication of income for each state, so how is
your data structured?

Lynda Zhang