Re: st: Re: Lots of date vars, more FU qx for Eric Wruck

From   Sergio Correia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Lots of date vars, more FU qx for Eric Wruck
Date   Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:17:47 -0500

I'm having trouble understanding the exact nature of the problem. Can
you give a specific example of the variables & data you need to
generate? A list of 3 variables with their respective values may give
us some light.

Sergio