Re: st: Lots of date vars from month, day, year vars-FU qx forEric Wruck

From   Clare L Maxwell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Lots of date vars from month, day, year vars-FU qx forEric Wruck
Date   Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:35:20 -0600

Hello, Eric.  Thank you very much for thinking about this.