Re: st: effect size confidence intervals

Subject   Re: st: effect size confidence intervals
Date   Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:44:43 -0700

I have been asked by someone to calculate the confidence interval of an effect
size. I am unsure exactly what this is. Is it, for example, the confidence
interval for a t-statistic? Or what? I could not find anything using findit. The effect size relates to a pre=post test. Any help would be appreciated.

* For searches and help try: