st: StatTalk - The Podcast for People Interested in Applied Statistics and Data Analysis

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: StatTalk - The Podcast for People Interested in Applied Statistics and Data Analysis
Date   Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:18:20 -0800

Greetings

  The UCLA ATS Statistical Consulting Group would like to invite you to
visit our newest addition to our website, a podcast named StatTalk.
StatTalk is a Podcast for people interested in applied statistics and
data analysis. It is kind of like a radio program but you listen via
your computer or portable mp3 player. StatTalk will include discussions
about the sorts of issues that you see covered on our Statistical
Computing web site (http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/).

  You can visit our StatTalk podcast page at

  http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stattalk/

That page provides more information about podcasting in general and more
about StatTalk. Our first episode is posted and ready for your listening
pleasure (Ok, it is ready for you to listen). If you wish to receive
email notifications when future episodes of StatTalk are posted, you can
subscribe to our ATSstat mailing list by visiting
http://lists.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ATSSTAT-L/ .

Happy listening!

Michael Mitchell
Statistical Consulting Group