st: RE: statistical/mathematical fonts & symbols

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: statistical/mathematical fonts & symbols
Date   Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:50:56 +0100

In Word look at insert-->object...--> Microsoft Equation

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam