st: Spearman correlations in Stata 8

From   "Vasilis.Sarafidis" <>
Subject   st: Spearman correlations in Stata 8
Date   09 Nov 2005 21:15:00 +0000

I need to calculate Spearman correlation coefficients for a large number of variables and get them in a single matrix . In Stata 9 this is implemented easily, typing the command spearman varlist. In Stata 8 the command spearman handles two variables only, if I am not wrong. Is there any way to do this in Stata 8?

Many thanks in advance for your help

* For searches and help try: