Re: st: program not in Stata path

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: program not in Stata path
Date   Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:22:35 -0500

At 08:47 AM 11/9/2005, Ricardo Ovaldia wrote:
Dear all,

I wrote a program which I want to use for various
projects. I stored the program in c:\ado\personal\,
however Stata can not see it. This directory is listed
when I use the -sysdir- command, I though Stata would
look in this directory. What I am doing incorrectly?

Thank you in advance,
Try typing

which myprog

and see what shows up. You could also try running a different program in that directory and see if it will work.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu