st: RE: program not in Stata path

From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: program not in Stata path
Date   Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:03:52 +0100

Does your program have the same name as an official Stata ado?

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

-----Original Message-----
From: []On Behalf Of Ricardo Ovaldia
Sent: woensdag 9 november 2005 14:47
Subject: st: program not in Stata path

Dear all,

I wrote a program which I want to use for various
projects. I stored the program in c:\ado\personal\,
however Stata can not see it. This directory is listed
when I use the -sysdir- command, I though Stata would
look in this directory. What I am doing incorrectly?

Thank you in advance,

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Oklahoma City, OK