Re: st: RE: How to roll up data with a time window and condition

From   n j cox <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to roll up data with a time window and condition
Date   Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:27:15 +0000

The program in -mvsumm.ado- should start

program mvsumm

program mvsumm8

(This was the working name before the latest
release, and we should have edited it before
going public.)

Thus open mvsumm.ado with your favo[u]rite
text editor and fix the line. Then

and try again. Sorry about that, and thanks
for pointing it out.

>>> Eric G. Wruck wrote

Hi Nick:

I thought I'd check out mvsumm & followed the steps. Things were looking good:

. ssc install mvsumm
checking mvsumm consistency and verifying not already installed...
installing into ~/ado/plus/...
installation complete.

until I thought I'd try the Grunfeld example.

. webuse grunfeld

. mvsumm invest, stat(mean) win(3) gen(inv3yavg) end
mvsumm8 already defined
(error occurred while loading mvsumm.ado)

Any ideas on what could be wrong. I'm on a Apple PowerBook G4 (OS 10.4.3) with an up-to-date version of Stata 9.1
* For searches and help try: