Re: st: -Table- output presented horizontally and exported

From   Bill Mahoney <>
From   "Svend Juul" <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: -Table- output presented horizontally and exported
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:45:37 -0500 (EST)
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:57:23 +0100

Herv=E9 Wrote:

=2E.. I tried -tabm- and I get the correct output. However, do you know if =
there is easy way to produce a tab-delimited file based on -tabm-?

-tabm- does let you get a tab-delimited file in this way:

Highlight the table in the Results window or the Viewer window; right-click=
  and select -Copy Table-. This puts a tab-delimited file on the clipboard. =
To continue, I usually paste it to an Excel sheet where I can do any modifi=
cations (formatting numbers etc.) before proceeding.

Not all types of tables are consistently formatted to do this trick, but -t=
abm- is.

Hope this helps

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6