RE: st: Re: fitstat

From   "Herve STOLOWY" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Re: fitstat
Date   Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:56:46 +0100

Dear Nick:

I followed your suggestion (uninstalled and re-installed Stata 9). -fitstat- works now perfectly after -ologit-. Once more, I thank you for your help.

Best regards

Coordinateur du Département/Head of Department
HEC Paris
Département Comptabilité Contrôle de gestion / Dept of Accounting and Management Control
1, rue de la Liberation
78351 - Jouy-en-Josas
Tel: +33 1 39 67 94 42 - Fax: +33 1 39 67 70 86
>>> 10/30/05 5:34 PM >>>
If you have done this once, you may have
done it at other times. I don't think
there is any simple and infallible way
of distinguishing user-written files
from official ones. So your simplest
option may be re-installing and re-updating
official Stata.