Re: st: -hireg- quirky output

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: -hireg- quirky output
Date   Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:25:09 -0500

At 10:53 AM 11/2/2005, Garrard, Wendy M. wrote:
Hello Statalist,
In trying to use the -hireg- command I ran into a few issues.

(1) The NOMISS option did not seem to be recognized.
(2) Some variables were omitted in the last block of predictors to be
added (e.g., it added 4 out of 6, dropping last 2).

Has anyone else run into this?  Could it be due my using -hireg- with

Works for me. Is there perfect multicollinearity among your variables, by any chance? Why don't you include your syntax & output - maybe you are just typing the command wrong, or maybe you've found a bug that only shows up under certain conditions. Also, remember Stata is very case-sensitive.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu