st: Missing data examples/tutorials

From   "Garrard, Wendy M." <wendy.garrard@Vanderbilt.Edu>
To   <>
Subject   st: Missing data examples/tutorials
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:10:36 -0600

I am exploring various analytic strategies in Stata for handling missing
data (e.g., -impute- , hotdeck, ice).

I already have the Stata Journal/Bulletin articles for these type
commands.  Now I am looking for written tutorials, especially those with
annotated output of examples.  Can anyone suggest where I may find such
learning tools for missing data techniques with Stata?

Thanks very much,