Re: st: Block or hierarchical regression

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Block or hierarchical regression
Date   Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:45:51 -0500

At 03:00 PM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
Hello Group,
I need to do a regression using blocks of predictors, and report the
change in R^2 with the addition of each block.  I can't identify a
regression command for doing this using the obvious keyword searches of
help files or the manual.  Is there a standard command that I am
overlooking?  Or is there a user-written program for this?

-findit hireg-

I recommend using the -nomiss- option. If you want examples, see p. 5 of

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu