st: Access to results after using -adjust-

From   Allan Garland <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Access to results after using -adjust-
Date   Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:06:21 -0400

I'm hoping that someone can help me with this small item.
I'm using -adjust- after -regress- and I want to write a little do-file to use the resulting output (the xb and stdp values, in particular) in a custom calculation. But after looking in the manuals, I don't see that -adjust- saves the values of what it calculates into the e-results or r-results. I know I could go and access the coefficient matrix directly after -regress- and do the calculation of the adjusted values myself, but I'm hoping to let -adjust- do the heavy lifting and then just take it's results and go on my merry way. Is there an easy way to do what I describe?

Thanks.

Allan

*
* For searches and help try: