Re:st: ologit with fixed effect

From   Mike Lacy <>
Subject   Re:st: ologit with fixed effect
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:42:11 -0600

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:26:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Fei Deng <>
Subject: st: ologit with fixed effect

Dear Statalist users,
I'm using a panel data to estimate a quantity choice (q=0, 1, 2, 3, 4)
model with household fixed effect. While the -xtlogit- command only applies to
0/1 choices., I wonder if STATA has such commands that perform like
- -ologit- with fixed effect.

I would think that GLLAMM could do something like this. I suppose it might treat the household effect as random random rather than fixed, but I should imagine that would be acceptable for most applications of this kind. I certainly am not competent to explain how to do this, but it would be great if someone with real GLLAMM knowledge could follow up.

Mike Lacy
Dept. of Sociology

* For searches and help try: