st: Global Macro?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Global Macro?
Date   Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:49:26 -0500

Hi I have a question:

I have a number of subroutines that I want to be able to run from a master file
and also send to someone else who has a different file structure than myself.
What I tried to do was this:

*************************
global do_dir "C:\Project\Do Files"
global data_dir "C:\Project\Data"
global log_dir "C:\Project\Log Files"
global output_dir "C:\Project\Output"

do Subroutine1
do Subroutine2
do Subroutine3

macro drop do_dir
macro drop data_dir
macro drop output_dir

There are parts of each subroutine that refer to each directory and I just want
to reference them in this file, so the person that I'm working with just has to
cut and paste once for each directory when I send it to them.

Is there a better way to do this??

Thanks for any help in advance!

Ben