Re: st: Event History Analysis in Stata

From   Gijs Dekkers <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Event History Analysis in Stata
Date   Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:57:09 +0200

Or else, try

http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/teaching/degree/stephenj/ec968/

Gijs

Svend Juul wrote:

Hyojoung wrote:

I have an event history analysis (with right censoring) to conduct and
am
wondering whether it can be done in Stata. If so, I'd appreciate if you
can
direct me to the Stata commands that implement it. Thank you for advice
in
advance!

I believe that "event history analysis" is a rather broad concept. Part
of it is survival analysis; look at the [ST] manual.

Svend

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Phone: +45 8942 6090
Home: +45 8693 7796
Email: [email protected]

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/

--
dr. Gijs Dekkers
Attach� Federal Planning Bureau

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential information
which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from
your system.
Please note that e-mail messages cannot be considered as official
information from the Federal Planning Bureau.