st: Haisken Standard Errors

From   "Shendy, Riham" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Haisken Standard Errors
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:35:29 +0200

Dear Statalist
I am estimating a wage equation with industry dummies. But as shown in Haisken & Schmidt (1997);  they have improved on the Krueger & Summers (1988) in the way of calculating the standard errors petaining to the industry dummy coefficients. I was wondering if there is an already availabe stata command that takes this correction into account when computing the standard errors.

thanks alot