st: Numerous t-tests

From   Allan Garland <>
Subject   st: Numerous t-tests
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:32:00 -0400

I have what should be a very simple question, but I haven't been able to figure out the answer. I want to do group mean comparison t-tests and rank sum tests on a number of different variables.. But, it appears that both -ttest- and -ranksum- will only do 1 variable at a time. So, is there a single command that will let me put in any number of variables (along with the 2-level grouping variable, of course) and will then do ALL the tests at once?

* For searches and help try: