st: RE: fixed effects with robust standard errors

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: fixed effects with robust standard errors
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:34:18 +0100

Credit where credit is due: this suggestion
was I believe mostly due to Mark Schaffer, as
an excavation of the multiple layers of the
posting will reveal. I just added an extra
comment, I believe.

Vivian Hoffmann