st: Detecting influential cases in count models

From   "Matthew Z." <>
Subject   st: Detecting influential cases in count models
Date   Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:32:11 -0500

My apology in advance if this is a naïve question, but I am new to count models.
 Are there techniques for detecting/evaluating influential cases in the negative
binomial regression model (and its zero-inflated counterpart)?  If so, is there
anything implemented in Stata?  For least squares, I use Cook’s distance and
DFBeta, but after a quick survey of the literature I unable to find comparable
methods for count models.  In addition, can anybody recommend an approachable
econometrics text that addresses influential cases for count models?

Thank you,